• All Inclusive Price List •
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
Send us a detailed quote from a competitor, and we will beat that price for
comparable menu and service level. Guaranteed.
Foods included in all options:
• Choice of 2 Roasted Meats (1 Main, 1 Secondary)
• Buns, Wheat and White
• Side Dishes (1 to 6)
• Appropriate Condiments
• Pricing is based on number of adults. Children 6 to 12 years of age are half price. Children 5 and under are free!
• Prices are pro-rated in between group sizes.
• Everything needed for a full buffet is included….except buffet tables and a trash container for our use.
• Guest table clearing is available for an extra fee. Please note that some venues require this to be done either by us or by the customer.
• Linen Buffet table covers, disposable plates, forks, utensils are included. Upgrades to china, silver, linen, extra services are available for extra fees.
• Delivery charge is $1.00 per mile, round trip. Extra delivery charges for loading docks, elevators, remote parking, or other difficult deliveries/setups.
To find your price:
1. Determine number of adults
2. Determine number of sides
3. Use the handy chart above!
-We ask for a deposit, via a check, upon booking
-Final payment via check is due at the event.
-We do not process credit cards on site.
-Credit card transactions must be done before the event. We will email you an invoice via Square. 3.5% to 5.5% fees will be added.
Prices subject to change due to Covid-19 conditions and requirements.
$200.00 fee for Cafeteria Style Service
(Meals individually plated by our gloved and
masked servers with plexiglass shields
set on a 1-sided food line)
“I wanted to write a quick note to say thank you. You catered the Groom's Lunch in Cottage Grove for my wife and I on May 25th. Tony was our server and he was fantastic. He was very helpful, friendly, and responsible. We didn't have to worry about a thing. It was very nice to be able to hold our wedding rehearsal and have lunch all set up and waiting for us when we were finished. All of our guests really liked the food as well. I just wished we had more guests there to help us eat all of the food. We now have a freezer full of pulled pork and turkey, but they are making for great leftovers.
We will definitely recommend you to any friends who are looking for catering services in the future.
Matthew A. Tanner